Highfield Hall & Gardens is a growing cultural center in Falmouth offering contemporary art exhibitions, world-class music, community programs, and educational experiences. We work in a beautifully restored historic mansion surrounded by gardens and nature trails.
Please check back as new opportunities to join Highfield will be posted here. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
HH&G seeks an outgoing, reliable individual to join our Development team. The Membership Manager will be responsible for processing, recording, acknowledging, and reporting on memberships and donations received by Highfield Hall & Gardens, in a timely, accurate, and donor-centric manner. The Membership Manager will develop and coordinate monthly “New Member” welcome events and quarterly Member Exhibition Preview Events. The position requires a detail-oriented people-person who is comfortable with data, capable of multi-tasking, and able to set and communicate priorities and meet deadlines. Fundraising database experience is helpful with a preference for experience in using Blackbaud/Altru, or The Raiser's Edge. Proficient with Microsoft Suite, Publisher, and PowerPoint. This position will work closely with the Development Director.
Part-time, 20-30 hours a week. Potential for full time.
- Timely data entry of gifts in the database, including checks, credit cards, online gifts, gifts of stock, and monies associated with membership and fundraising events.
- Processing all gift acknowledgement letters in a timely manner, including letters signed by the Executive Director, Director of Development, and/or other staff/board.
- Working closely with the Director of Development to ensure accuracy of donor/member correspondence.
- Create and run queries as needed for reports, mailing lists, and development initiatives.
- Working with DOD to make necessary changes and "refresh" donor acknowledgement letter copy as needed throughout the year.
- Sending tribute cards for honor/memorial gifts.
- Develop and coordinate monthly new member welcome events and quarterly member preview.
- Process and send out weekly member cards.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Director of Development on strategy to increase annual membership program.
- Assist Director of Development with grant proposals as needed.
- Help execute fundraising/cultivation events.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org