RECIPE OF THE WEEK FROM HIGHFIELD HALL & GARDENS STAFF, KAY BENAROCH
This quick and easy recipe is perfect as a party appetizer, or even for a quick dinner served with a salad!
This recipe is adapted from Parade magazine (November 2013)
Honey-Sriracha Chicken Bruschetta
- 1 French Baquette or Thin long loaf of Italian bread, cut on the diagonal into 1/3” slices
- Olive Oil
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ c. shredded Rotisserie chicken
- ¼ c. honey
- ¼ c. sriracha sauce
- ¼ c. chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; Brush baguette slices with olive oil and season with
- salt and place on baking sheet. Toast in oven until golden and crisp – 3-4 minutes – Watch
- closely so they don’t burn.
- Spread mayonnaise on toast and top with shredded chicken. Mix sriracha and honey and
- drizzle on top of toasts. Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley.